Kanye West recently made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Livewhere he discussed his support for Donald Trump. When asked if he thought Trump cares for black people, Kanye took a long pause. Now, West has taken to Twitter to say that he was not given a chance to answer the question.
Via Twitter, West said "On Jimmy Kimmel, we had a great time having a dialogue. I’m reading that I was stumped by a question. Let me clarify the click bait. I wasn’t stumped. I wasn’t given a chance to answer the question."
West went on to say “The question was so important I took time to think. And then I was hit with the let’s go to commercial break. That interview showed strong personalities with different opinions having a civil conversation."
Take a look above.
Image: Kanye Says He Wasn't Given Chance to Answer Question on Jimmy Kimmel Image #3
Image: Kanye Says He Wasn't Given Chance to Answer Question on Jimmy Kimmel Image #2